Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Viva having an early spring romp!


We had some spring weather so I decided we would go enjoy the Chief Sealth Trail.  However, we got side tracked and boy did that prove to be a great decision!

Chief Sealth Trail is about a 4 mile path that follows the big power lines in part of Seattle.  This path has great sight lines so, a good place for Viva.




But before we get to the trail we find this power station and it has some flowering trees that I wanted to check out.




As we skirt around the property I notice how long the grass is a




We head down to the flowering trees





And Viva stops to take in the view.




This area had a large hill and with the tall grass I thought I'd see what Viva thought of running up and down the hill. Given how much Viva loves to romp around I was guessing she would love this once she figured out what she could do.

She's so funny and she loved it!  





We stayed at this area for a good amount of time and she had a grand time of running up, down and all around in the tall grass.




I love this picture as it looks like she's smiling




"I'm having a fabulous time!"




More running and even with the 50 ft long line I'm also getting in a good workout!




Running down the hill...




Running back up and she looks like a rabbit! 




You can see how high and thick the grass is.




"I love this place!"




Viva also had fun rooting around





I found some pretty blossoms




"Are you coming up foster mom or do I need to come down?"




"I'm coming to you!"




She's standing up in the tall grass at the bottom of the hill




This was a great time to work on recall




We did have rest time to enjoy the sun




And then it was time to do her rabbit hop back up the hill!





A happy and very tired Viva!





Time to get going and my guess is that by next week this will all be mowed down. 




Such a fun, fun time and we were both happy we got sidetracked!




No comments:

Post a Comment