Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Pupdates on our 2015 foster dogs

Look who's doing rat-tastic!

Boom Boom was our first foster in 2015 and he's living the good life with his dad in Nevada.  Boom Boom is now Boomer and he has lots of human and dog friends to keep him busy.  




Here's what Boomer's dad had to say:
 "Boomer is my best friend. Having him with me has lowered my blood pressure and lifted my spirts.  I can't thank New Rattitude enough for bringing him into my life."  





Remember Morrison? He's now Murphy and this busy boy is having a blast with his active family. He has two human brothers whom he adores.  Typical of a young Rat Terrier, Murphy is full of energy and truly still a puppy!




Murphy has really taken to his older sister Fancy who is a 13 year old Blue Heeler. She will play with him and she does well with setting limits with his busy puppy self!

 


Stay tuned to read about how Baer is doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment