Friday, June 5, 2015

Baer asks "Have you heard the news?"

My foster parents tell me that there's pretty amazing news... 




A great man found out about me and started following me on my foster mom's blog.  He quickly realized how truly amazing I am and that I would be a perfect buddy for him. As my adoption team spoke to my new dad - they found out that he's beyond perfect for me.  My new dad works from home and he loves to go for lots of walks and long hikes with camping mixed in.  Can you imagine anything more AWESOME for me?!  




I want to say thank you to all the volunteers who have helped me.  A very special thank you to the volunteers in California who rescued me from a kill shelter and then provided temporary foster care until I could come up to Washington.  As an older dog, the chances of making it out of a kill shelter were pretty slim.  I really appeicate my foster family for being the bridge to my new dad.  A big thank you to my adoption team who works so hard to find great homes for not only me but for other rescued New Rattitude dogs! And finally, the biggest thanks of all to my new dad who recognized the advantages of a mature dog and understood that I have a lot of love left to give.  Without all of you I wouldn't be where I am today.




No comments:

Post a Comment