Thursday, November 3, 2016

So much to see this time of year!


With Viva moving to her forever home, I have a bit more time in the morning.  So, I'm back to walking to and from work. 

Getting ready to head out and even with all the rain, we've had some amazing sunrises to view from our deck.

Bellevue and Lake Washington
  
Off I go and here's some of what I see!



Rain brings the moss

Hops



Puddle full of leaves

Lots of mushrooms popping up

Here comes the moss





Tree reflection in a puddle of leaves


  


  
 


Passion flower




Arbutus unedo (strawberry tree)

Lots of smashed fruit by walkers and bikers who use this path







Rain drops on the backside of the leave

A confused lily.  The next day it died from the cold night.








A photo from our deck once I was home in the evening - a beautiful time of year.

Mt Rainier, Seward Park and Lake Washington.




No comments:

Post a Comment