Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wardrobe switch up

Baer's red sweater needed a wash and what's a boy to do?  Baer wants to be outside but in the morning, it's still a bit cold for him.

"Foster mom, I'm kinda cold"



I go find another sweater - a size larger than his red sweater.


 

Baer says "Good news as I can still play with my toys in this sweater that really doesn't fit me very well!". As you can see Baer loves his small squeaky toys.





"Foster mom what is with the fit of this sweater?!"




I don't know what is up with this sweater, it's like they forgot to sew up the chest! 
 



"I don't think this is a good look for me"




"But, I can nap in it and I hope my red sweater will be ready soon!"




Good news - Red sweater is back!
After a walk, looks who's ready to test it out with a good nap and of course his favorite toys close by.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment