Monday, June 17, 2013

Update on K & the Tail Teaser

For those of you following K, here's the blog where I introduce the teaser to her.   http://cattierattie.blogspot.com/2013/06/k-and-tail-teaser.html

Now watch her with the teaser!
 
 
This has been a slow progression of going slow and moving at K's pace. K clearly thinks the teaser is a pretty great thing! This has worked out well because part of the "play" has been having my hand near her (as she and I play tug) and she's learning that a human can be fun. I purposely let her retreat with the tail. Also letting her play tug with the other dogs and me helps to keep the pressure low and the game fun. D'light gets in the game (it took a long time for him to engage with the teaser) and Bésoleil starts off thinking we are all crazy but, then decides this might be kinda fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment