Monday, June 3, 2013

K asks, "Anyone want to play with me?" Part 1

Sweet K clearly loves other dogs!  I often feel bad that our two are not the playful type but, K has been able to get both D'light and Catty to play with her. 
 
It's nice that we can mix in some touch and then tug (D'light style).
 


K does a lot of wanting to lick D'light and Catty's lips - this an appeasement gesture on K's behalf.  You can see her doing it in the video below.  She's throwing all kinds of these gestures a D'light hoping to engage him.  You can see where she does the very soft play bite (another gesture) on D'light's leg.  He didn't appreciated that and she quickly figured out that wasn't the way to his heart. 
 
Both D'light and Catty are lacking in the dog social skills arena but, for most dogs what K is telling them is pretty clear.  I really want to play and I will do anything to show you how much fun I can be!
 
 
 You can see K isn't ready to play tug with me (which is just fine) but, D'light is back for more tug!
 
 
Fetch and tug - it's fun to watch K relax enough to bring out her inner rattie.
Look at her shake that toy!
 
 
K & D'light with hedgie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment