Friday, June 7, 2013

A walking adventure

I was up way too early this morning but, since we were up I decided to take all 3 dogs on a walk.  I don't normally walk as three as it's a lot of work for me paying attention to all 3 dogs and the environment around us. 
 
However at 5am there's not a lot going on outside so away we went...
 
Getting ready to go
 
Nice morning for the pups - K was interested in that leaf


Lots to sniff - I have each of them wearing a different color leash so I can track who is who when I need to untangling leashes!
 
 Time for some breakfast while we are out.  You can hand feed anywhere!
 
 
 
 
"Smells like squirrel!"


K says" how do I get up there to catch it!"
 
We had a lovely walk which makes me think we should be having these early walks more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment