Saturday, March 30, 2013

The queen shares her thrown...

At least for a little bit!  Catty for the most part likes dogs under a year old.  With that said, it usually takes her about 2 weeks for her to "allow" them close to her.  Little Inigo has been fast tracked  since yesterday was 1 week in foster care!  I even caught them playing briefly on the couch - wish I had my camera for that! 
 
Inigo seems to really like Catty and he always wants to be in proximity to her and when he gets the "grrr's" from Catty he moves on.  This morning the sun was out and look what I found and yes my dogs love Molly Mutt beds!
 
"She can't resist my cute self - can you?"

Enjoying the sun together


"Ok, that was enough, not pressing my luck"

Beds are reconfigured and stay tuned tomorrow morning for part 2 of this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment