Friday, March 29, 2013

Photo shoot - beware of puppy cuteness!

For those of you who follow my blog you know this photo shoot location!  And for any of you who have had a very lovable "I want to give you kisses" puppy in the house, getting a good still photo is pretty much impossible! D'light and Catty were good sports and poor Gramercy was very upset to have missed out in this fun.
 


And so it begins... I dropped my treat bag, can you tell they are all treat motivated?!
 
Inigo wants to give kisses, D wonders why he can't sit still and Catty sees the treat bag
 
Inigo cannot seems to grasp that I need him to sit on the top stair! D is getting bored with this nonsese and Catty wants the treat!
 
Catty brought over the dragon - not play time Catty!! And finally Inigo sits! D's head looks huge for is little 12lb body and he really, really wants that Ziwi Peak treat
D saying "Come Inigo get up here and sit still!" Again Catty wants the treat...
 
D says: "Mom he won't listen!"
 Inigo is half on that top step - I say that's progress!

I love my dogs!
Inigo wants the treat!  So do the other two.

 
Cutest boy ever!






















No comments:

Post a Comment