Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Talking animals - Part 1


I can't believe these toys are in my house! I don't like lots of noise & I would have never ever purchased these toys BUT back at Christmas they were a gift to D'light (see this post loud toys! )  These are by far D'light's favorite toys.  So against my better judgement I purchased the whole line!  Well, guess who else likes the talking animals...  
 
Below is another fun game that D'light and Gramercy play and as you can see it's lots of fun for them (not so much for my ears).
 
As you can see D'light finds decisions very difficult - story of his life! Gramercy is a boy that knows what he likes.



Love the kitty!
Gramercy is skilled at getting the toys to talk

D'light and Mr. Lobster chilling

D'light does the surprise attack!!




No comments:

Post a Comment