Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Working through the noise

With Royal feeling more relaxed in the house, he's starting to show interest in some toys and a nylabone.  Given his concerns with noise, I knew that if he dropped anything on the hardwood floor or if it made noise while he was picking it up that would scare him.  So, I put this sleep sack in front of his bed with the items on it. 

And as hard as we try to reduce stress in the environment, we can't predict or proof everything.  What is concerning Royal in the below video is my wet shoe squeaking on the floor. I didn't even realize it was the noise bothering him until after I watched the video.  I thought his concern with picking up the nylabone.  Another good reason why I love video - it helps you to see and hear all that is going on.  Good news was that Royal made the choice to walk towards me despite the noise. 

 
And here he is a couple minutes later.  Good boy Royal!




Getting busy!



I love how he holds the bone with his paws




 

No comments:

Post a Comment