Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Photo shoot

Anyone that follows my blog knows that I like getting a shot of our current foster dog with our personal dogs.  I have great luck with the below location and this time Catty decided to mix up the photo shoot.
 
First photo - frikin amazing!  It's never this easy.


D'light assuming his normal photo position


D'light not particularly patient waiting to get his treat


Catty wonders if this photo shot will get her a quicker reward!


Catty takes it up a notch!  She had me laughing with her "sit pretty" move


"Come on mom you cannot resist sit pretty!"
 
"Mom, ignore those boys - look how cute and focused I am!"


And a great shot!  Everyone got a fantastic reward for their hard work.
 
Catty - The girl who started all of this rat terrier craziness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment