Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Working on sit - Part 3

Royal and I are continuing to work on sit and he's doing great!  Here's our work from last week:



Royal and I did a number of days of working on sit in the same room we first began our work.   Once Royal was consistantly giving me a sit in the same location, I increased the criteria.  To set your dog up for success, make sure they are confident and consistant in what you have been working on together.

 
 
So, down the hallway we go!  We've increased the criteria with a new location, with me standing up, I'm using the word "sit" and D'light has inserted himself in the mix - so lots of change.  While Royal has traveled up and down the hallway a lot - this is still change in the working environment.

 
Way to go Royal you are one smart rattie boy! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment