Monday, May 13, 2013

Rattie's & other funny small breed dogs

As I said, we were at the dog park bright and early on Saturday.  Below is sweet Syncline taking a rest after lots of playing with Pixie and Skip's blue ball!
 

After about 45 minutes, more small dogs arrived and as you will see everyone did great together!
 
Syncline checking out a lapsa opsa
Check out sweet foster girl Sierra in the center, she's available for adoption click here to see her foster mom's blog 


Syncline saying hi to another lapsa opsa
Pixie, Syncline & D'light wonder what breed of dog are now arriving...


It's a bunch of pugs! 


Here's the meeting of Buddy the rotund pug


D'light was captivated by Buddy which was hilarious!  You can see D'light really wanted Buddy to get into a game of chase with him. Syncline was more than ready for some running fun.   Buddy wasn't ready to attempt any running with the rattie's!


Sycline moved on to play with a ball since Buddy wasn't moving.  But wait! Buddy the rotund boy surprises everyone much to D'light's delight!


And Syncline gets Buddy moving! There's sweet foster girl Sierra joining in as well


Buddy was pretty much done but, D'light says "Look at this new fella, wonder if he will play?"



 
I'm not one to stick my face into a dogs face but, this pug just wouldn't leave me alone while I was getting in my bag.  He basically kept head butting me - why I don't know other than to show me is ball.  I took the chance of giving him some very close sweet nothing talk.  He was a very funny fella who snorted and snotted in my face for that sweet talk.   You can see Pixie in the corner wishing for some loves too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment