Monday, May 6, 2013

Gramercy has been adopted!

 
 I know for all the Gramercy fans (and he has a lot of them) you will be thrilled that he has a new family!  Not only has he been adopted but, his adopters and their home are perfect for him.  I honestly could not have hand picked a better home for this sweet boy.  Gramercy's new moms are retired so he's gonna get LOTS of attention and love.  They were not put off by his medical stuff and they have experience with long backed dogs.  Gramercy will have 2 cat siblings and I have to say he did pretty great at the meet-up.  As many of you know not all terriers are cool with cats!
 

We've been through a lot with sweet Gramercy and he's been with us for a long time. We feel very lucky to have fostered Gramercy and to help him get the care he needed.  This boy is no longer in pain thanks to all the generous and wonderful people who sponsored him.  And of course because New Rattitude was able to medically do so much for him.
 
So everyone give a big happy "atta-boy" to Gramercy as his life is going to become pretty amazing as he starts his new life. 
 
Gramercy will be with us until May 23rd so you will still get to see him on this blog!
 
One of my favorite pictures of Gramercy!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I've recived lots of emails with well wishes for your sweet boy! He will be missed by all his fans and everyone is very excited that his has a home of his own with two loving moms.

      Delete
  2. Atta boy, Gramercy! Big hugs to you and your new mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Grams!!! All three of us are so happy for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, we are beyond excited for Gramercy. He's going to have an amazing life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I happen to know the new mommies, and you are SOOOOOO right. He is going to be livin' the dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I 1000% agree that Gramercy's new mommies are pretty amazing - man oh man is his one lucky little rattie!

      Delete
  6. I'm going to miss his updates - I love that little face of his. And I'm jealous of the new moms, though so glad he found his spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - lots of folks are conflicted about sweet Gramercy! Everyone is thrilled that he has a home and family to call his own but, will miss seeing his face and daily antics. I have no doubt his moms will send updates, which I will make sure to post for everyone. He sat in a shelter for over 6 months with no one caring about him or wanting him. Now he has tons of fans who adore him!

      Delete