Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking who is arriving tonight!

 We've had almost a week without any foster dogs in the house - amazing how quiet it's been and  I think Catty and D have been bored (I can't believe I'm even saying that).   So in the down time, the carpets have all been steamed cleaned and all the dog laundry is done. 
 
So, you all better get ready to read about and fall in love with two amazing boys - Reynvaan and Gramercy!  
 
First 2 rescues of 2013
 
I've been told that Reynvaan (pronounced Rain-ven) is an all around awesome boy!  He loves to play with other dogs and people.  He's said to be well socialized and good looking to boot.  This rattie boy is roughly 1.5 yrs old and about 11 pounds and a type A rattie - the longer legs and lean body.  If he's as great as has been described, I doubt he will be with us for long. 
 
Reynvaan's shelter picture

For any of you who have seen our Catty girl you can see why I quickly raised my hand for Gramercy.  I cannot wait to see him and Catty side by side!  Lucky for us, this boy is also rat-tastic and very lovable.  Gramercy is roughly 2 yrs old and about 12lbs.  He a type B rattie with those short legs and squaty, thick body.  I'm guessing this boy will also go pretty quickly!
 
Gramercy's shelter picture

No comments:

Post a Comment