Thursday, July 4, 2013

Bésoleil's photo shoot

Bésoleil and I went on a very long walk which she thought was awesome!  Once we got back I decided we needed some pictures in front of the flowers blooming in our yard.  So I went to get my camera and the photo shoot begins....
 
I really like this picture.  You can see Bésoleil's beautiful coloring and her fantastic striped tail!

"Who's been here?"

Good profile picture


Bésoleil is now getting tired of the photo shoot.  You can tell by the position of her ears....
 
Ok back to more photos...
Foster mom: "I'm still trying to help you get a good picture"


"Ok I'm really tired of this"  her ears and tail tell the whole story!
"If I close my eyes will you get the clue that I'm over this?!"


"Guess not, now I'm sitting hoping this is a good shot but, I'm so tired" 


"I see the front door, time to go inside - foster mom look at my tired ears!"
"OK, here it is the money shot!"  Now lets go
 
As always, Bésoleil is a great sport & off we went into the house where
she took a much deserved rest! 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment