Thursday, August 30, 2012

There's a thief in our the house...


and his name is Kerloo!  This funny little boy loves to steal Catty & Dandy's treasures which as you can imagine doesn't always go over well.  Kerloo has figured out that if he's sneaking he can steal a lot without getting noticed!
 
 
One of Catty's deer shanks - "shhh don't tell her"
 
BOTH of Dandy's blue  whales - "maybe Dandy won't see me behind his babies"
 
 
Dandy & Catty are inside - "I'm outside with Catty's bone and Dandy's big bird baby"
 


"I'm hiding in the living room with Catty's bone - paws crossed she doesn't notice"
 
Snoozing in the sun in Catty's favorite spot & on her favorite bed
 
"Maybe that's a bone  I'd like - I'll wait to see what Dandy is going to do"


"I stole one of Catty's bones and so far so good"  - Lucky for Kerloo Catty had a differnt bone she wanted to chew on


Dandy & Catty hoarding their stuff before Kerloo realizes what they have



 

Dandy has decided that instead of Kerloo steal his blue baby whale, maybe trying to get him to play tug or "take away" is more fun. This is a long video but pretty funny to watch both boys!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment