Friday, September 26, 2014

Busy week ahead!

D'light, Catty and I are heading down to Oregon for Nose Work camp!  It's going to be a busy week for all three of us.  We'll no doubt learn a ton while having lots of fun.
 
 We'll be working:
 
 Containers
 
 
 
Below is D'light working containers at a "sniff and go"
 

 
 
Below is Catty practicing containers at class
 
 
 
 
Keep in mind in the above videos that I have no idea which box the odor is contained in.  I have to know and trust my dog to "alert" me to the odor. 


Exterior searches
 
 
 
 
Vehicle searches
 


 
Interior searches
 


 
And who knows what else!
 
 
 
 
And if you're wondering about Seven - he's going to be having lots of fun at home with his foster dad!
 
 
"Get ready foster dad - I'll keep you on your toes!"




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment