Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kongs - Part 1

We've switched things up for Royal!  Royal enjoyed eating out of the Green Feeder but, I thought it was time to challenge his brain with another way of eating. 
 
So we've introduced the kong and you get to see that Royal knows "mat"!
 
 
I put them in a bowl so that he has to solve the puzzle of taking them out of the bowl and then work to get the food out.
 
What is this & where's the food?!
 Once he had them out of the bowl he had to find a comfortable position to work the kongs.
 
Royal thinking about how to get the food out!
 
Work it!!

 
Time to lay down while still working at the kong

 
After eating I took Royal out to the bathroom and when we came back the kongs were no where to be found.  I heard some noise coming from the crate and look what I found!
 
Torii having herself a kong party with empty kongs.


"Watcha need foster mom?"


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment