Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What do Catty & D'light think of Soos - part 1

"Another dog?!  The last one just left 2 days ago!"
 
"Hey Catty, did you see the new foster?"


"Yep, I saw him and I'm keeping my eyes on him"


Soos says:
"I'm no dummy, clearly these dogs need space!" 
"That one that kinda looks like me, I think I like her.  Hopefuly she'll warm up to me."
 

Soos says "I like this guy too but, I'll just hang out down here"


"Here I am kicking back."

"Aww the sun and how nice that the new boy isn't bothering us"

"I like the sun too and I'm glad I can be in the same room with you two"
Resting my eyes

"Hey look - the girl seems to think I'm not so bad!" 
 
Soos has great dog skills with our dogs. Kudos to him for giving Catty and D'light the space they need.  Not all dogs slide easily into our house but, Soos sure has done amazing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment