Saturday, December 7, 2013

Soos is here!

What a sweet boy he is and he needed a bath.  Since Soos and I don't know each other, we took the bath slow...
We started with just sitting in the sink - no water on.  It's obvious by Soos' body language that he was not comfortable with this. 


After some long TTouch strokes down his back, he started relaxing - deciding to put his paws up on the towel.


I also brought out the treats, placing them on the towel.  I wanted him to have the choice to take them or not.  He opted to take a treat!


After about 5 minutes, Soos was more relaxed and he's decided that this lady isn't so bad!
I turned on the water on the other side of the sink and he got some treats - he did great with the water running.
 
Then it was time to get soaped up.  I wouldn't say he was thrilled with the bath - but, he did really well. 
 
And of course, another treat for being such a great boy


How cute is Soos?!


Time to dry off


"Do you have treat for me?"


"Not only a treat but, part of my breakfast!"


Look who has been on standby hoping a treat will drop!

Here's Soos post bath - is he not beyond adorable?  I can tell you right now, the camera loves this little guy and so do his foster parents! 


"Are you ready to fall in love with me?"






 

No comments:

Post a Comment