Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Just another rattie morning...


All three dog relaxing on the bed - D'light with one of his favorite babies

Soos comes over to see what I'm doing.  D'light wanting to have his odd version of "play" with Soos. Soos isn't sure what to make of D'lights moves!
 

Little Soos trying to play and you can see D'lights versions of tug. This means he holds the baby and the other dog tugs...  Soos is trying so hard to figure out how to get D'light to play with him.
 

Soos decides getting his ball is a better idea and so the squeaking begins...
 

"I love this toy!!"

D'light says "enough with that noise!"
And more fun with the ball! Soos will play and play and play with this ball.

"Uh Oh!  I dropped my ball!"

"Oh so sad you dropped that ball!

Guess what Soos found...
 

D'light and Catty are up and Soos thinks this means time to play!  Between D'light response to Soos and then Soos running into me at the end, I was shaking my and laughing at the silly rattie's!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment