Monday, May 5, 2014

Tired Torii

Torii likes to sit and stare at us - it's beyond adorable.  I don't know why she does this so frequently but, every time I look at her I find myself smiling.  She has such an expressive cute face it's impossible not to smile and tell her she's a sweet girl!
 
"Hi foster mom"

Yesterday morning, Torii had me laughing as she was so tired but, in her mind she wasn't ready to take a nap.  Here's her series of showing she's tired.  I can guarantee you too will have a smile on your face!

The yawn... and her front legs are starting the spread apart.


Considering laying down...


Nope - back to watching me!  Notice her body weight has shifted.  Her body is ready for a nap.


Her leg position is that of a tired girl!  But she keeps watching me...


"Just gonna rest my eyes for a second!"

 
 Second is up and she tries to wake herself up by being goofy!  Back to watching me and then she decides to move closer to me.

 
And then takes a detour to the nice cozy bed!
 


"Still watching you foster mom"


Body weight is shifting...


Oh sweet Torii you are so tired
 
 
 No more messing around with the soft beds all over the house  Serious nap time happens on the hardwood floor!


Getting her beauty sleep!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment