Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tremolo heads to the small dog park

Given Tremolo's age I figured that after a long transport -  a good run at a small dog park would be a great idea!  So, early yesterday morning we headed on over Luther Burbank small dog park.  I wanted to go early to minimize dog interactions since I'm not familiar with Tremolo.  I'm happy to report he did fantastic.  There were a couple of other dogs at the park and Tremolo displayed excellent skills with the other small dogs.
 
What a handsome boy!


Off to investigate the area.

Lots of stuff to smell


Tremolo did great coming toward me when I called him - remember we just met late Friday night!  He's a fast boy when running and trying to get a fairly non-blurry picture of his was a challenge!
 

We had Gino (another NR foster) with and these two didn't know each other before Friday night.  Tremolo has a nice S curved body greeting.


Both boys did great!


And a photo bomb followed by a kiss from Tremolo off camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment