Saturday, August 31, 2013

Photo shoot

It's time for a new blog banner and given the variety of dogs we had in the house this week, I knew I had to work at getting a good picture!
 
Ziwi peak gets everyone moving to the stairs

D'light letting me know what he thinks of this plan...

D & Corwin warming up with some stretching - Catty thinking "Give me the food!"

A pretty good picture

Lookin good

Dang, Corwin's a bit blurry!

Aurora is getting bored with this
 
D's face is hilarious!


A good one - I love D's relaxed back

And why not create complete madness...
 

Catty thinking "If I ignore it, it will go away" Catty isn't fond of Efeste

Catty & Aurora want Efeste to pay attention!

Aurora being watchful of Efeste

Aurora says "Focus Efeste"


This is captures Efeste perfectly!  Terrier Trouble with capital T's

Aurora and D both telling Efeste to behave.  Corwin wonders how he landed back at this crazy place.

Everyone is done with Efeste and her puppy self

So close to getting a good shot of all 5


D says "Mom, we need to be done with this"
 
They all did great and now I just need to pick out the new banner picture

No comments:

Post a Comment