Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh my is Syzygy a fun puppy boy! Part 1 of 2

Syzygy arrived Friday night without missing a beat! He slept quietly through the night and then Saturday morning, we set off to deliver new foster girls Fae and Savannah to their foster parent/transport.  We left early so that Syzygy and I could stop off at the small dog park to get some video (we don't have a fenced yard) and a little time to run off some puppy energy.  As you can see it was a load of fun and we were the only dog and person at the park - that's what happens at 8am on a Saturday!
 
Tail a wagin Syzygy!
"What's that I hear" - it was a windy morning

This was after roughly 3 minutes at the park.  He doesn't really know me but, you'd never guess from this video.  He's a super sweet boy as you can see.
 



Action shot!


"Here I come to give you kisses"
You can see Syzygy is a shorty but, he's a stocky boy - typical type B rattie

Syzygy say "here I come" -- how cute is he!
 


He has adorable spots and a full tail


A good looking boy who needed a potty break!


"Some privacy please.." 
In this picture, you can see his beautiful coloring - his fur is really soft as well.
 
This boy is super smart - that's a pine cone I threw for him.
 
 
 
"What's next foster mom?"
 
A puppy on the move...

No comments:

Post a Comment