Saturday, February 23, 2013

We met another NR foster pup named Evo!

As I had mentioned, I had to go out of town due to a death in the family.  I took D and we spent a night at my sister's house - she also fosters and blogs with New Rattitude.  Her newest foster pup is Evo and he's a cute little fella who we rescued out of a rural Central CA shelter.  If you know anyone looking for a kid friendly small dog tell them about Evo - here's his Petfinder bio! 

"Hi, I'm Evo!"
He's a sweet boy who doesn't mind the hustle and bustle of an active household



Evo was in heaven with this bone

Evo has great markings and as you can see a very cute face

He's a quiet and gentle boy who can keep himself busy
 
 
 
While Evo was busy with the bone - D was more interested in watching out the window, looking for wildlife
 
 In the video below you see that third spotted dog.... that's Lacey, she was our first foster dog with New Rattitude and my mom adopted her!
 
 
 
"Where are the squirrels?!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment