Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Balboa trying to understand Dandy....

"Did you know my foster sibling are a bit odd?? 
One tries to steal my bones and the other one has a wierder than wierd play style! 
But, I'm trying to figure them out and my foster parents think I'm doing a great job."

Dandy trying to get Balboa to play with him...

 
Balboa will play with Dandy but, when Dandy tries to initiate play Balboa isn't sure what Dandy is trying to do!  You can see Dandy is a bit rude/pushing at first and then he grabs his chicken wanting Balboa to play tug.  Dandy's version of play tug is that he will get right in the dog's face with the toy and then move away as soon as the other dog tries to play.  It's weird and dog's are often confused by Dandy.  As you can see Balboa just rolls with it -- he's a great little pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment