Saturday, December 1, 2012

Balboa is settling in!

Balboa is a very, very sweet boy.  He's full of affection and follows us throughout the house. Balboa is enjoying all the fun toys and chew and he's happy to have a very cute sweater that keeps him warm.  This is a great little guy who is going to be an amazing friend for whoever is lucky enough to adopt him!
 
Kicking back with an food dispensing toy

"I have a foster sister named Catty who can be bossy and rude - she just took my toy.  I'm not vey happy about this and yes I'm pouting!"   

"But hey, look here's a bully stick that I can chew on"


Cayuse went home yesterday but, here they are having a final play!


Balboa was very tolerant of Cayuse's puppy antics!

Balboa taking a nap after and no doubt dreaming of fun toys!

Life is getting way better for this sweet rattie boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment