Friday, December 14, 2012

A noisy toy for Balboa!

Check out our newest toy!  I purchased this in hopes that Balboa would be open to a new kind of noise making toy.  Balboa is a wonderful little boy and new experiences can worry him.  So our job as his foster parents is to help him have positive experiences which build his confidence.  As I've said before, I'm guessing this sweet boy had a rough start and he's learned in his short life that being worried about new things is the way to make it in life.  Well we are all about changing that thought process for Balboa!
 
He was a bit worried about this toy but, within a couple minutes (and us sitting on the ground with the toy) he decided that it was kinda fun.  This morning he woke up and you can see what he thought of noisy Mr. Frog!
 

"This is a fun toy!"

"You're noisy Mr. Frog"

"Enough with the pictures, let me play!"
 
 
Klipsun says "no more playing with Mr. Frog - play with me!"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment