Thursday, October 25, 2012

Who needs a blanket?!

This past Monday, after coming back in from our walk I got to cleaning and doing laundry (fun day off work).  The house was quiet and I went looking for dogs...  Figgins was at the vet getting neutered so that left me with 3 pups to go find.  I now know what goes on when we are at work...
 
Teo's snuggie wasn't warm enough... 

She was dead asleep when I lifted the blanket

"Oh, hello foster momma - just me, my snuggie, blankie and bone!"


Catty under the blanket


"What do you want?!"


I know that look!  It's a "Why the heck are you bugging me go away" look -- Yes Catty, I love you too!
Where's Dandy?

Sweet boy!

About an hour later I heard Dandy barking... BEWARE of the crows outside


"Don't worry Catty and Teo - I got your back"

 
Figgins post vet visit...
 
Figgins is glad that he has pain meds and they help him relax so he doesn't bother his neuter incision.  Lucky for him he has a warm, plush blanket to rest on!

But, then the drug wear off and his has to be coned because he just can't leave his incision alone.  Poor kiddo, he should be good as new by the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment