Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chilly dogs!

With the cooler days everyone is please to have a sweater! I love the Chilly Dog line and as you can see, Figgins and Teo wear them well.
 
Staying warm when it's raining outside

They love sitting on the love seat where they have a birds eye view outside!

Love Teo's sweater with the monkey and the hood!

"Really, must I wear this hood?!"

Mr. "Handsome" Figgins

Figgins has button/folded ears which are just adorable!

Just relaxing



 
So the above pictures turned out well!  However that wasn't the intended photo shoot location...

Foster mom says "Teo wake up time for pictures!"

Figgins says "Really, this isn't so cool"

Teo- "Can you frikin believe this is what she woke me up for?!" 
Figgins - "Lets just get this over with"

"Lets mess with foster mom"

Figgins - "1,2,3 eyes closed"
Teo -  "Not the hood!"


"We are not having fun so we give you our not fun faces"
"Good job, I think foster mom is annoyed --- now she knows how we feel!"



2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Sonoma Co! Hahahaha great captions . Chilly dog sweaters rock. I had my tailor customize them so they are leash ready:)

    ReplyDelete