Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Former foster girl Teo says -- Happy Halloween!

 While Teo has been adopted and gone to her new home, I couldn't help myself with this post!  When we were down in Oregon for Teo's meet up with her family, we also saw my sister and niece. My niece thought Catty needed a Halloween costume but this was way too small for snausage Catty so we decided to see if it would fit Teo. Guess what it sure did!!  Good natured Teo is use to being dressed up and as you can see she was a good sport and of course super duper cute! 
 
"This isn't so bad"



"Really this hat is worse than the chilly dog hood"


"Hey nice lady, can you tell my foster mom to get me out of this ridiculous outfit?"

"If I must wear it I can at least look cute"
 
"The hat is taking this too far!"
 
This was a trick but, sweet Teo got plenty of treats!  She's chopping on some cooked chicken which I'm sure was well worth the humiliation of this outfit!






No comments:

Post a Comment