Saturday, September 22, 2012

The very popular pickle...

Since Dunham was having such a blast with the interactive toys we  pulled out the Star Mark Pickle.  No big surprise he  LOVED it!  When I first purchased the pickle, I thought, "what a waste of money -- this doesn't look fun at all".  Man was I wrong as we've have a number of foster dogs who think this thing is the bomb!  Dunham will play with this toy for a long time and you can make it easy or hard depending on how far you push down the kibble.  I've also loaded it with dried lung, ziwi peak and dried tripe all have been favs of Dunham!
 
Humm... how do I get that stuff out?
 


Does licking work?








2 comments:

  1. We gotta try these interactive toys with Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super durable and clearly very popular at our house!

    ReplyDelete