Saturday, July 28, 2012

What's next with TTouch...

Dandy will continue in private sessions with his practitioner and I'll be working on improving the 5 touches that were shown to us.  I have also purchased the 4+ hour DVD by Dandy's practioner Lori Stevens which I'm looking forward to watching and learning even more!  I'm considering making my own Labyrinth and getting the mini jumps to keep up on the movement work.  I've been collecting different types of surfaces for Dandy to walk on as well.  As always we'll move at Dandy's pace and see where we end up!

Finally, I've also signed up for the second TTouch session through Northwests School of Animal Massage "TTouch Training: Walk With Me"  the focus will be to explore tools and techniques that help us to walk in harmony with our animals.  This will be in September and I'm looking forward to another wonderful day of learning!

Dandy relaxing at the workshop



 Dandy in his soft crate after we left the workshop!

So tired and in a very  relaxed position for him despite how akward it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment