Monday, July 23, 2012

Paxhia farm, the location of the TTouch workshop

The TTouch workshop was offered through Northwest School of Animal Massage and held at Paxhia Farm on Vashon Island.  This is a beautiful 12.5 acre farm where a number of classes are offered along with housing a variety of horses, goats, dogs and a donkey of which Dandy was able to meet and greet all of them thanks to the amazing staff at the school.  The farm animals are active participant's for those enrolled in the school's different programs which is great for animals and humans alike!
If anyone one is ever interested in massage or other body work classes I highly recommend this school, check them out at http://www.nwsam.com/index.html

The classroom is spacious and inviting

Dandy and I walk the trails during our lunch break

Lots to smell and see

"What on earth is that thing?"

"I'm nervous but, curious enough to get a little closer"

"Oh my, this is close enough for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment