Thursday, August 21, 2014

Photo shoot!

 

"What are we doing now?!"

 
D'light: "Hey Catty, Here we go again..."
Catty: "Yep - I need to decide if this is worth my time"
Seven "Where you going foster mom, I thought we were doing something?!"
 
 
"Good looking boys!"
 

D'light - "Are you joining us?!"




Catty:  "You need better reinforcers for this gig"



Catty decides this is worth her time and clearly they all are pleased with the food reinforcer I'm offering!


D'light clowning around with his tongue!


Catty can't be outdone with a tongue photo!

No more messing around - getting serious with the photo shoot!

I love this picture!



Hey mom how about this for a close up!
Gone are the days of D'light not being able to handle a camera near him. 



And this is how I get such great shots - high value food reinforcers.
I'm asking them to work so they deserve to get paid well!



I've told them we are all done - clearly Seven doesn't want this to end!


D'light and Catty realize we are done - Seven is still holding out hope for more!

One more at the top of the stairs.
Nice sit from everyone and they were paid well for this photo shoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment