Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's sweater time

Yesterday was a cold day so, time to try out a sweater (or two) on Tulpen.
 
Modeling the Chilly Dog sweater


What a handsome boy!

D'light LOVES wearing sweaters and here he is showing of his good looks! 
Sweet Tulpen looking good as usual.


D'light shares his feelings of me not using treats for this photo shoot. 
He knows this drill and usually there are treats involved! Tulpen is a bit over this shoot as well.


Oh but wait -  look at these cute rattie boys!


My number one boy!
 
Then it was time for Tulpen's wardrobe change...



"Where'd you guys go?  Can you bring back some treats!"


Tulpen now sporting the gold paw sweater.  D'light still wondering about those treats...
 
I rattled the treat bag and guess who heard!


"I'm here, where's my treat?!"


A decent group shot and everyone got a treat for their hard work!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment