Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cayuse wonders what he's eating today!

As I've said before, Cayuse is super smart and he know knows the phrase "are you ready to eat?" as you can see by his expression below.
 
I'm ready!
 
One of Cayuse's favorite things to eat is apple - we've tried all kinds of varieties and his fav's are Galla and Fuji - he does not like Granny Smith!  If I give him a big chuck of apple he likes to eat the meal part first, saving the skin for last!
 
Eating the apple meal - yummers!

It can take him a good 5 minutes to eat his apple chunk

 
 Of course I have a video!

Other nummy things include his kibble, pumpkin and yogurt. However, he's not a fan of frozen green bean.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Julee, what a good one you are. How I wish I'd win the Megamillions so I could adopt more of these wonderful dogs.
    Pinkie adds to my life daily.

    Anyway, I hope it's true that you and Brent adopted sweet boy Dandy.
    You so totally deserve each other.
    I have so much respect and gratitude for you.
    Happy Holidays
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Morgan! We are just so lucky to find great adopters like you for our little rescued ratties! Thanks for you kind words about Dandy - we love him very much and I'm glad he now has his forever home.

    ReplyDelete