Sunday, June 17, 2012

You go Mr. Boushey!

So I told our state coordinator we needed an easy dog given we have Dandy and are pretty busy right now. Well taa daa - we were sent Boushey, by far the easiest foster to date and I was sure that with his age he'd be with us for a while - which would have been just fine. I'm happy to say I was wrong as Boushey has found his forever home! This fun loving, happy go lucky amazing rattie will be in hog heaven as he will have a couple who's sole focus is Boushey! Boushey loves people and loves attention and we really could not ask for a better home for him. Boushey will be attending class at my favorite dog school UCLA and I have no doubt he will shine and drawn more attention to why you should rescue a dog, rat terrier's and New Rattitude! Get ready Boo, you are in for the time of your life and we could not be happier for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment