Saturday, June 23, 2012

Boushey has left the house...

Boushey aka Boo, went to his awesome new home last night and we are so excited for him! It was a tough night (true for every dog in Seattle) as the weather was horrible and who wants to go outside to go potty in that downpour! But, no worries Boo did great and he's spent today hanging out with his mom's, getting comfortable with his new life. I really cannot express my joy with not only how quickly he was adopted (given his age) but to the couple who adopted Boo. This was a pretty amazing match and I know that they will all complement each other, bringing out the best in each of them.  When adoptions are this great, it really brings home to me how important it is to foster a rattie that otherwise would not have had a second chance!

Update:  I heard from Boo's  moms and not only is he doing wonderful, they have stated a blog for this awesome boy!  www.boushey.wordpress.com  I'm just tickled pink with how wonderful he is doing in less than 24 hours!



No comments:

Post a Comment