Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You Go Girl! - I'm available for adoption

Darby is always very happy to see us when we get home from work & last night she was a little extra excited! When I took her down to our very small yard to go potty she was tooling around and then all of a sudden she started bouncing all over the place. Luckily I had the video camera - the three video's below are all within a 5 minute period and you can see her excitement & zest for life progress. She doesn't usually get this excited outside with me (she does with my husband) but, it was fun to watch her go, go, go! Such a funny little girl and after 5 minutes she was all done with her running around, it was back in the house to eat dinner and the rest of the night was hanging out, relaxing with her foster parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment